Sunday, January 27, 2013

Another Day of Progress

After cleaning my room until 3 this morning, I was up and rearing to go quite early. Where this motivation has come from, I have no idea but I like it. Turns out it's a good thing though, I'm down another pound AND I'm getting stuff done.

Usually I'm not too much of a breakfast food person, though I still eat breakfast everyday. I'm pretty sure that the new Multi-Grain Peanut Butter Cheerios has changed that. PB is one of the things I miss most when I'm on WW, it's just too high in points to justify indulging in (2 Tbsp of PB or 6 chewy caramel chocolate skinny cow bites? yeah, no question there). For 3 pts+, you get 3/4 a cup of cheerios-way more than enough.

After rearranging my entire room, my roommate and I ran some errands then came home and made some tasty crab cheese wontons and shrimp fried rice. 10 points gave me 5 wontons and a full cup of rice, more than I usually spend on dinner but SO worth it. If anyone wants the recipes I'll post them.

Otherwise, I'm off to go do homework and pretend to be a good college student!

No comments:

Post a Comment