Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My oh my, where to start?

So I'm new to this whole blogging thing, but I thought I would give it a try. This will mostly be for blogging my progress on my New Year's Resolutions:
1. Don't purchase a single gift, make them all!
2. Focus more on style and less on sweatpants. 
3. Get healthier.
For this to happen I have decided to teach myself to knit and crochet, I have learned to quill, I scrapbook and sew, I'll be making homemade sugar scrubs in cute personalized jars and there's so much more. I will also embrace each day as a way to express myself through my clothes, make up and hair. And I'll focus on losing weight by working out more, eating healthier and I'm going to do everything I can to be as healthy as possible. 

Just so you guys know a bit about me, my name is Alecia and I'm 19.  I have been crafting for as long as  I can remember and now I work at Michaels Arts and Crafts which fuels my motivations. I'm a college student working on majoring in Physics/ Astronomy. Pixie, my cat, is a pretty great inspiration for me, as she has an amazing personality which never ceases to amaze me!

This blog will link to other amazing blogs and websites and it -should- also have some of my own personal creations (aside from tweaking projects other people have done!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment